Over the years, oral sex used to be something that was only practiced by a minority of couples.
Nowadays these things are not so taboo anymore but just like getting a good blowjob 10 Reasons Why Women Should Give Heads, it is equally important to be able to suck and lick a vagina properly.
Yes, there is a wrong way!
Believe it or not, this too is an art that needs to be practiced.
Although it’s not everybody’s cup of tea, if you haven’t started best believe there is going to come a time.
A time when you just have to man up and put more work into your foreplay game.
Your eating game should be on point or on its way there. Don’t you agree!?
Oral sex given to a woman by her partner (whether male or female) is called ‘cunnilingus’.
In old books, you may well see this spelled as ‘cunnilinctus’.
Generally, the idea is to kiss and lick all of the vulva, but eventually to concentrate on the area around the woman’s clitoris.
I like to call it “Use your tongue to talk.”
Oral stimulation given to a woman is often an excellent way of getting her aroused.
If this is practiced by a reasonably expert partner, it’s an extremely effective method of giving her an orgasm.
Some of you, however, may need a little guidance or assistance to up your eating game.
10 Steps To Improving Your Eating Game
- Place her in a relaxed and comfortable mood.
Yea.. sometimes we’re just really horny and want to sit on your face.
However, sometimes we need to give you men some power so that you can ease into it.
- There is no rule that says, we MUST lay on her back to feed you, so please mix it up.
- Take care to keep things moist.
From time to time our vagina is usually wet, it’s important that you keep it just like that.
We love sloppy heads too.
- Start at the front.
After teasing, you can begin by gently kissing the inner thighs as you move into the entire area of the vulva. (The outside of the vagina)
- Kiss each lip as you tease that pretty pink center with the tip of your tongue.
- Wrap either arm around and over our thigh and place your thumb and index finger on either side of the clit, with the tips of your fingers pointing downwards to create ample room for your mouth.
- Place the thumb and index finger in the same place, on either side, with fingers also pointing downwards
- When you gently pull up and slightly outward as you progress to kissing, licking and sucking the clitoral region, you’ll get maximum nerve exposure on the clit and this will start driving us wild.
- Add a finger or two to stroke our G-spot. (Hint: the spongy, quarter-sized patch of tissue on the upper inside wall of her pussy, just an inch or two in from the opening.)
- Match pace and pressure with your fingers and tongue and then contrasting slow, firm strokes with your fingers and rapid flicks of the tongue.
Each woman feels a little bit different, but you’ll get a sense of when it’s a good time to twist the throttle. You can distinguish between our different levels of arousal with a little bit of attention and time. You’ll want to look out for two main things too, wetness and swelling.
You can increase the oral intensity by flexing your tongue and leaning into us while you lick.
When you’re doing this in the heat of the moment, you can try pushing into her clit with a firm tongue.
Shaking your head vigorously from side to side, kind of like a paint shaker adds even more pleasure.