Food is one of those things that always brings people together and Jamaica is not just full of island vibes but a variety of spices and food creations that will leave your taste buds buzzing for more foodgasm.
When 100 Kingston opened on Hope Road, with their 4 areas dining in one location, we thought well then, why not huh….it was like finally…variety (Hint: The chairman’s lounge is perfect for “private” parties)
However, when this sports bar decided to open 100 Mobay, we had out high expectations simply because they had already set a standard plus the excitement of the venture because “wi love new tings a bay!” lol
100 Mobay opened its doors July 2018 at Megamart Plaza in Catherine Hall, Montego Bay, St. James. As a growing restaurateur in the 2nd city, it was and still is the “new kid on the block” So let’s dive right in to…
10 reasons to eat at 100 Mobay.
- Dining options include the sports bar, the deck and the Appleton Lounge.
- It’s 5 mins drive from the Freeport Pier, Fairview Shopping Centre and 7 mins from the lively Montego Bay town.
- Secure and spacious parking.
- For the gamer, you can visit and play at the Mosino Gaming Lounge. (5 seconds walk from the restaurant)
- The food experience is absolutely mouth watering and made with nothing but love, passion and precision.
(Hint: Ask for Chef Hyman aka Jesus, Chef Henry, Chef Burke, Chef Toni or Chef Nelson—They will make your belly dance every time)
- Wide and exclusive variety of wines and spirits and some of the best signature drink mixes you won’t find anywhere else. (Hint: Ask for Malika, Odaine aka Banana, Chevy or Milton)
- Customer Service is warm, friendly and very professional.
- There is always a series of food and drink specials especially on weekends. (Hint: Cue & Wine Specials)
- Its sports bar features boasts a XXL projector screen and a few 55 inch LCD’s that makes your sporting experience come to life.
- House Disk Jockey, D.J. Supreme always keeps the energy pumping and the vibes just right.
Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
Loaded Nachos (Heavenly)
Mondays to Thursdays – 12 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Fridays to Sundays – 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. (may go a little later depending on the vibes)
100 Mobay has a little touch of the flagship, but mainly consists of a whole lot of the 2nd city style in terms of ambiance and even down to the choice of liquors (We are Hennessy, White Rum and Appleton people).
What makes 100 Mobay different from the rest?
What makes 100 Mobay different from all the other restaurants you may visit, is not just the mouth watering spin on the food but also, the unity and bond shared between the staff that makes your experience pleasantly unforgettable rather than just providing you with a regular sports bar encounter.
Grilled Chicken with a Full House Salad, Blue Cheese Dressing