Sex playlist–do you have one?
Music almost always makes sex better, with one condition: You have to play the right songs.
Listening to heavy metal probably isn’t going to get you and your partner in the mood.
(If it does, good for you! No taste-shaming here.)
Typically, you want to go for something sensual with a beat that you can grind to.
That’s why R&B is often a go-to choice for people wanting to get intimate.
While you’re probably not listening too intently to the lyrics of a song during sex, it can be a bonus if the song is about sex or relationships, topics that speak to passionate lovemaking.
It can be weird to have moments when you tune in to the lyrics and the artist is singing about a parent passing away.
If that doesn’t kill the mood, I don’t know what does.
If you don’t have a go-to sex playlist (or your partner’s called you out for playing the same album every damn time),
it’s time to get some new, sexy music that’s guaranteed to put you and your partner in the mood.
Here’s a list of songs I came up with to help you bump and grind all night long.
45 Best Songs To Have Sex To
- Kiss it better by Rihanna
- The Morning by The Weekend
- The space between by Majid Jordon
- Mirage (Don’t Stop) by Jessie Ware
- Brain by Banks
- Sex with me by Rihanna
- Icy by Kim Petras
- Save room for us by Tinashe, Makj
- Earned It by The Weekend
- Pony by Ginuwine
- Heaven by Julia Micheals
- Come Thru by Summer Walker & Usher
- Adorn by Miguel
- The Thrill by Miguel
- Available by Justin Beiber
- The Wolf by The Spencer Band
- Gonna love me by Teyona Taylor
- Big Racks by Bree Runway, Brooke Candy
- BMO by Ari Lennox
- Perfect Crime by Tinashe
- Often by The Weekend
- Contaminated by Banks
- Come on back by Shungudzo
- Say So by Doja Cat
- Neighbours know my name by Trey Songz
- Self Control by Frank Ocean
- Bossy by Kelis
- Elastic Heart by Sia
- WAP by Cardi B Feat Megan Thee Stallion
- Let’s get it on by Marvin Gaye
- Good Thing by Zedd, Khelani
- Birthday Sex by Jeremih
- Nice and Slow by Usher
- Red Lipstick by Trey Songz
- When we by Tank
- Dance for you by Beyonce
- Let me love you by Ariana Grande
- It won’t stop by Sevyn Streeter, Chris Brown
- Motivation by Kelly Rowland
- Throat by Gage
- One Time by Jada Kingdom
- Foreplay by Shenseea
- Fuck u mean by Dexta Daps
- Come inside by Ishawna
- Bring it come by Govana
Mood lighting? Check.
Scented candles? Check.
Clothes ready to be ripped off? Double-check.
A playlist featuring the best sex songs? Tripple-check
A solid sex playlist is the real MVP of your bedroom game.
Whether you prefer to get down and dirty, turn up the heat with some sultry beats, or get it on smooth and easy, a
good sex song will always help you amp up your date night, or a random Tuesday afternoon.
Plus remember, not every song you put on a sex playlist actually needs to be about sex.
(But, conveniently enough, they usually are.)
What’s really important is the way the song’s rhythm, sultry vocals, and overall vibe makes you feel—all night/day