Cannabis (marijuana) has a bit of a mixed reputation when it comes to sex.
You may have heard that it’s a traditional herbal aphrodisiac with nearly mythical libido-boosting powers.
Or maybe you heard that it can reduce sperm count or contribute to erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
In reality? It’s probably far more complicated than any of those assumptions but I am just here for the good stuff.
What is Cannabis (Marijuana)?
Cannabis, also known as marijuana among other names (highgrade/weed for the Jamaicans),
Marijuana is a psychoactive drug from the Cannabis plant used primarily for medical or recreational purposes.
Cannabis has mental and physical effects.
It causes a “high”, or stoned feeling.
Other effects, include a general change in thought and perception, difficulty concentrating, impaired short-term memory, altered sense of time, impaired body movement, relaxation, and an increase in appetite, otherwise known as “munchies”.
Sexual arousal and functioning is incredibly complicated under a high..well maybe.
So analyzing the sexual effects of any substance is inevitably going to be multilayered but your girl has some tips.
Sexual enjoyment may take different aspects into account, including biological, social, and psychological factors.
Those may play a role in attraction, arousal, orgasm, and overall satisfaction.
But even if all of those things are accounted for, good sex means different things to different people—and even different things to the same person, depending on the day.
7 Fun Facts About Marijuana And Sex
- Increases the quality of your orgasms- for sure it heightens sexual pleasure which will in-turn increase your sensitivity to touch and give you a greater feeling of satisfaction.
- Increases your desire for a familiar partner- so yes you may have a boo now but, being high may or may not have you desiring an ex or that girl you saw at the supermarket or that hunk on the treadmill at the gym.
- It helps to decrease sexual pain–so for the ladies on the slimmer side that usually have to play the hero on doggy style because you love the position but the pain is sometimes unbearable, but you don’t want to kill the vibe, now you can just smoke a blunt to help you cope.
- Delayed ejaculation in men-our body makes its own natural version of cannabinoids (endocannabinoid).
There is a significant amount of receptors for those compounds in areas of the brain that deal with sexual function.
When you add cannabis to the mix, It has direct effects on the cannabinoid receptors and stimulates the CB1 receptor which delays ejaculation.
- It might also make it hard for women to get “naturally lubricated -Think about it.
What is a side effect of smoking weed? Cottonmouth.
If it’s capable of making your mouth feel like a desert, it’s probably also capable of making your vagina feel like a desert too.
- It might make you hornier.
Weed’s relaxing effects can make you super horny, it’s like the holy grail of all sex.
- It’s a traditional herbal aphrodisiac with nearly mythical libido-boosting powers.
A majority of smokers can attest to the fact that smoking before sex helps to enhance the experience.
Of course, that’s not always the case.
Others may say smoking kills their libido.
Some would even agree that the experience depends on the dose, the strain and, their mood.
Then there are the ones who don’t smoke at all.
But you didn’t know you liked sex until you tried it so even though you don’t smoke put this experience on your “sex bucket list” what do you have to lose?
Certain strains of marijuana are more likely to cater to sex than others.
Figure out which one primes you for sex best, and go from there.
Sativa products help to increase sensitivity, lift mood, and intensify orgasm.
HAPPY 420 DAY! SEX HIGH