How I came up with the name Khloe-Rae?
I am a lover of the body, for my body and especially my vagina.
Now my vagina is the type of woman that has a mind of her own, at first glance she seems thick, quiet and mysterious, then as you play with her she slowly draws you in letting you feel all warm and comfortable and then BAM…mind blowing pleasure kinda like Chloe Brooks in Covert Affairs so I named my vagina Chloe.
However that spelling was taken when creating this blog so I dropped the “C” added a “K” and Whah-lah Khloe and because hyphenated names are so sexy and mysterious just like my lady parts, then why not add a dash, and there I created “Khloe-Rae”.
- Possess an open sexual appetite
What to expect?
- Interesting insights into the world of intimacy
- Visual representation of how to love you and your body
- Food Chronicles
- Random epicness
- Lifestyle Shenanigans
Objectives of Khloe-Rae
- Educate and re-educate women and men on how they can be more intimate with themselves and each other.
- To illustrate how the appreciation of communication and intimacy are related.
- To give first hand opinion on the situations and people that are deemed controversial because of their open sexual appetites.
- Tips on places to eat in Jamaica and how to prepare certain local dishes.
- Getting in tune with the other “yous”
- Knowing how the mind can be a powerful tool etc.
- Different areas of lifestyle and life experiences.
Revealing Truths in epic proportions
Just like sand through an hour glass, so are the days of our lives so let me give you the key to some of the wildest and fondest desires….
Check out 1 of our very first pieces Bedroom Games: 8 Ways To Spice Up The Bedroom