We can all agree that it’s no secret that women are often drawn to pain more than men.
This is so because we know how to mentally and physically almost immediately turn pain into pleasure.
What better way to test or pain level than taking our clitoris for a spin.
Body piercing is the art and yes I did say art, of creating holes other than in your ears.
These wholes we create are basically to “insert” studs, rings or other jeweled pieces.
However, over the years, these piercings have ventured into many places.
Some have provided not just a fashion statement but a sense of arousal and intense pleasure.
One of these “taboo” areas is our clitoris.
What is the Clitoris?
The clitoris is a structure about the size of a pea located at the top of a woman’s vulva, above the urethral opening.
Sometimes we confuse the clitoris with the vagina.
As a result of this, our partners tend to try and stimulate us but sometimes it’s the wrong area leaving us unsatisfied.
The two sets of labia (lips) form an oval shape around the vagina.
The labia minora are smaller and surround the vagina.
The labia majora are larger, and, after puberty, the outer portion of the labia majora is covered with pubic hair.
At the point where the labia majora meet (near the pubic bone) is the clitoris.
The clitoris is extremely sensitive to being touched for sexual stimulation.
It is responsible for feelings of sexual pleasure when stimulated, and, for many women, clitoral stimulation is how they are able to experience an orgasm.
In some women, the clitoris becomes slightly enlarged (or engorged) during sexual activity, and this already sensitive tissue comes even more reactive.
6 Reasons Why You Should Pierce It
- It increases the intensity of your orgasms.
- It allows you to have multiple orgasms in positions that usually did not provide intense stimulation.
- Piercing of the clitoris horizontally provides pressure to the penis’ head during sexual intercourse which increases stimulation for your partner.
- Triangular clitoris piercings, which go underneath the base of the clitoral hood horizontally, resting beneath the clitoral shaft stimulates the clitoris from the back which gives you a greater chance of an orgasm while doing daily routines.
- Excites your partner to want to explore your vagina more.
- It’s super cute
If you already have your clitoris pierced then you have the first-hand experience of the mind-blowing orgasms and continuous easy stimulation. For the ladies that have been thinking about it, but weren’t quite sure or the ones that after reading this, think it’s a good idea to add it to your bucket list, then, by all means, go for it! Spice up that vagina!